Alvin E. Nix, Jr., P.C.
A highly experienced attorney in Laconia, New Hampshire

Safeguard Your Property

Alvin Nix

Purchasing or selling your home? Want to put your property in a trust? Is someone using a part of your land for their own purposes, and perhaps now there is a dispute about your boundary with your neighbor? Do you want to make changes to your property? Is your neighbor doing something with their property that requires the involvement of your town’s land use office or zoning board? Alvin E. Nix, Jr., P.C. in Laconia, New Hampshire can help.

Owning a home, second home, condominium, land or other real property is the No. 1 biggest investment for most people. As an owner, you want to be absolutely certain that home or piece of land you are buying, selling or own is yours and yours alone, and that no one else has any right or claim to it, directly or indirectly. Or, perhaps you already own property and it turns out someone is encroaching on your property or using it in adverse ways. Maybe you want to expand or add structures to your property and need to navigate the permitting and zoning process.

In each instance, the assistance of my law office — Alvin E. Nix, Jr., P.C. — and my 26 years of legal experience in matters regarding real estate and litigation can be a key asset. As your lawyer, I can help ensure your property is rightfully yours, that no one is staking a claim to your property and that you get to do what you want to do with your property in matters involving:

  • Boundary disputes
  • Purchases and sales
  • Quiet title actions
  • Collections
  • Transferring real property into trusts
  • Land use and zoning
  • Easements and right-of-way

Call Alvin E. Nix, Jr., P.C., To Get Advice Firsthand

There is a reason the local radio station has tapped me to offer legal advice during a weekly show. Listeners find my explanations easy to understand. They also are drawn to my commonsense approach to legal issues.

Contact my firm at 603-524-6834 to get an attorney’s advice firsthand regarding your legal matter. If you prefer, send an email to get started.